Skip to main content

University students and staff please login before starting any transaction by clicking the login box above.

Parking permits for the academic year are now available. A vehicle sticker will be needed to access campus. Faculty, staff and students may pick up a vehicle sticker at Public Safety.

Handicap permits issued to students, faculty and staff must be registered with the Department of Public Safety. The handicap placard should be brought into Public Safety for registration. A vehicle registration should be presented if a handicap license plate was issued instead of a handicap placard.


Parking Cost Schedules
Description Amount Sales Begin Active Expires